A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicentre Clinical Trial of Inhaled Molgramostim in Autoimmune Pulmonary AlveoLAr Proteinosis Patients "IMPALA"
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Molgramostim (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPALA
- Sponsors Savara Pharmaceuticals; Serendex Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Nov 2017 According to a Savara Pharmaceuticals media release, more than 70% of the enrollment is complete, and full enrollment is expected to be completed in first quarter of 2018 and top-line data anticipated by the end of 2018.
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.