Randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, multi-centre, phase III trial to investigate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of Naloxone HCl PR Tablets in patients with opioid induced constipation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Naloxone (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NAXOS
- Sponsors Develco Pharma Schweiz
- 11 Jun 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 08 Mar 2016 New trial record
- 25 Feb 2016 According to a Algobate media release, the results of this phase III study are anticipated in second half of 2018.