An open-label, prospective, non-randomized, multicenter study to evaluate clear skin effect on health related quality of life outcomes at 16 and 52 weeks in patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis treated with secukinumab 300 mg s.c. with or without previous exposure to systemic therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROSE
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Aug 2017 to 18 Nov 2017.
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 Apr 2018 to 26 Mar 2018.
- 16 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.