A Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Investigator-Initiated Trial for 5-Day Repeated Intramuscular Administration of NK-104-NP to Treat Chronic Critical Limb Ischemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pitavastatin (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral ischaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Mar 2016 New trial record