A Multiple-center, Multiple-dose, Randomized, Active Comparator−Controlled, Double-masked, Parallel Group, 36-week Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of RO6867461 Administered Intravitreally in Patients With Diabetic Macular Edema
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RG 7716 (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOULEVARD
- Sponsors Roche
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2017 to 4 May 2018.
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Oct 2017 to 15 Sep 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated