Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Candidate Malaria Vaccine (SB257049) Given at 6, 7.5 and 9 Months of Age in Co-administration With Measles, Rubella and Yellow Fever Vaccines Followed by a Booster of the Malaria Vaccine.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 257049 (Primary) ; Measles and rubella virus vaccine; Retinol; Yellow fever vaccine
- Indications Malaria
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 06 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 25 Sep 2020.
- 14 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 26 Apr 2018.