Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Candidate Malaria Vaccine (SB257049) Given at 6, 7.5 and 9 Months of Age in Co-administration With Measles, Rubella and Yellow Fever Vaccines Followed by a Booster of the Malaria Vaccine.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 257049 (Primary) ; Measles and rubella virus vaccine; Retinol; Yellow fever vaccine
- Indications Malaria
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 700 to 699.
- 06 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.