A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study Of The Analgesic Efficacy And Safety Of The Subcutaneous Administration Of Tanezumab In Subjects With Osteoarthritis Of The Hip Or Knee
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 13 Jun 2017 According to a Pfizer media release, results from this study are expected in 2018.
- 31 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 12 Aug 2018 to 23 Oct 2018.
- 31 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 Feb 2018 to 8 May 2018.