A multicentre, open-label, extension study, evaluating the safety and tolerability and the efficacy of ADV7103 at long term in distal renal tubular acidosis patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Potassium bicarbonate/potassium citrate (Primary)
- Indications Metabolic acidosis; Renal tubular acidosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Advicenne
- 05 Jul 2017 According to an Advicenne media release, results from this study are expected in the coming months.
- 21 Jun 2017 According to an Advicenne media release, data from the study will be presented at the upcoming 50th European Society of Paediatric Nephrology (ESPN) 2017 Annual Meeting.
- 09 Mar 2016 New trial record