A multicentre, open-label, extension study, evaluating the safety and tolerability and the efficacy of ADV7103 at long term in distal renal tubular acidosis patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Potassium bicarbonate/potassium citrate (Primary)
- Indications Metabolic acidosis; Renal tubular acidosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Advicenne
- 06 Nov 2017 According to an Advicenne media release, positive data will form basis for application seeking market authorization of ADV7103 to the European Medicines Agency in Europe for dRTA expected in 2018.
- 06 Nov 2017 Preliminary results of the 6-month follow up study presented at the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) meeting 2017, according to an Advicenne media release.
- 06 Nov 2017 Preliminary results of the 6-month follow up study presented in an Advicenne media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History