A multicentre, open-label, non-inferiority sequential study, evaluating the efficacy, safety, tolerability and acceptability of ADV7103 compared to standard of care in distal renal tubular acidosis patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Potassium bicarbonate/potassium citrate (Primary) ; Potassium bicarbonate; Potassium citrate; Sodium bicarbonate; Sodium citrate
- Indications Metabolic acidosis; Renal tubular acidosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Advicenne
- 11 Sep 2017 Topline data were presented at the 50th European Society of Paediatric Nephrology (ESPN) 2017 Annual Meeting.
- 11 Sep 2017 Topline data published in an Advicenne Media Release.
- 20 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History