A multicentre, open-label, non-inferiority sequential study, evaluating the efficacy, safety, tolerability and acceptability of ADV7103 compared to standard of care in distal renal tubular acidosis patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Potassium bicarbonate/potassium citrate (Primary) ; Potassium bicarbonate; Potassium citrate; Sodium bicarbonate; Sodium citrate
- Indications Metabolic acidosis; Renal tubular acidosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Advicenne
- 20 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 Mar 2017 According to an Advicenne media release, the company expects to announce the results of this trial during summer 2017.
- 09 Mar 2016 New trial record