A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study of N91115 for Efficacy and Safety in Patients With CF Heterozygous for F508del-CFTR + Gating Mutation Being Treated With Ivacaftor
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cavosonstat (Primary) ; Ivacaftor
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SNO-7
- Sponsors Nivalis Therapeutics
- 25 Jul 2017 According to a Alpine Immune Sciences media release, Alpine Immune Sciences acquired Nivalis Therapeutics and the combined companies changed its name to Alpine Immune Sciences.
- 01 May 2017 According to a Nivalis Therapeutics media release, following disappointing results of two phase II trials (SNO-6 and SNO-7) of cavosonstat in cystic fibrosis, the company has determined to not pursue the development of this drug in cystic fibrosis and to wind down its research and development activities.
- 17 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History