A Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Intravesical Instillations of BotuGelTM, Slow Release RTGel Based Botulinum Toxin (Botox®) Formulations, in Idiopathic OAB Patients With Urinary Incontinence ("INTIMO2")
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INTIMO2
- Sponsors UroGen Pharma
- 15 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 15 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 15 Jun 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.