A Phase III, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, 48 Week Study With an Initial 12 Week Placebo-controlled Period to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Osilodrostat in Patients With Cushing's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Osilodrostat (Primary)
- Indications Pituitary ACTH hypersecretion
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LINC-4
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Apr 2017 Trial design presented at The 99th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society
- 03 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 03 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Nov 2019.