An Open-label, Fixed Sequence Study to Evaluate Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of Single and Repeated Dose of Extended-release Bupropion Hydrochloride (Bupropion XL) Tablets 150 mg and 300 mg Once Daily in Chinese Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bupropion (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed.
- 18 Mar 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 May 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Jul 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.