A Phase 1, Single-Administration Pharmacokinetic and Safety Study of Oral and IV Tedizolid Phosphate in Hospitalized Subjects 2 to < 12 Years Old
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tedizolid (Primary) ; Tedizolid (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Gram-positive infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 18 May 2016 Time of dosing for tedizolid phosphate changed from preceded by a 4-hour fast and followed by a 2-hour fast to within 15-60 minutes following a meal.