A Phase 3 Open-label Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Subcutaneously Administered Ustekinumab in the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis in Pediatric Subjects Greater Than or Equal to 6 to Less Than 12 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ustekinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CADMUS Jr
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 28 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 17 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 14 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.