A Phase 3 Open-label Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Subcutaneously Administered Ustekinumab in the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis in Pediatric Subjects Greater Than or Equal to 6 to Less Than 12 Years of Age
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ustekinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CADMUS Jr
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 24 Oct 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 28 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.