Efficacy and Safety of Lanreotide ATG 120 mg in Combination With Temozolomide in Subjects With Progressive Well Differentiated Thoracic Neuroendocrine Tumors. A Phase II, Multicentre, Single Arm, Open-label Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lanreotide (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Lung cancer; Malignant thymoma; Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLANT
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 30 Jun 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Jun 2016.