A Phase II, Two-Part, Randomised, Multi-Centre, Multinational, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of BCT197 When Added on to Standard of Care for the Treatment of Acute Respiratory Exacerbations of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Requiring Hospitalisation in Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Acumapimod (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AETHER
- Sponsors Mereo BioPharma
- 11 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 May 2017 Top-line data from this study are expected in the second half of 2017, according to a Mereo BioPharma media release.
- 12 Dec 2016 According to Mereo BioPharma media release, this study is on track to deliver data in H2 2017.