A Phase IB Dose Exploration Trial With MK-8628, a Small Molecule Inhibitor of the Bromodomain and Extra-Terminal (BET) Proteins, in Subjects With Selected Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Birabresib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; OncoEthix
- 04 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Belgium (end date: 26 Apr 2017).
- 23 May 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 10 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.