A Phase IB Trial With MK-8628, a Small Molecule Inhibitor of the Bromodomain and Extra-Terminal (BET) Proteins, in Subjects With Selected Hematologic Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Birabresib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2018 to 29 Dec 2017.
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Nov 2018 to 29 Dec 2017.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2017 to 30 Nov 2018.