The Effect of Atazanavir/Cobicistat on the Pharmacokinetics of an Oral Contraceptive Containing Ethinylestradiol and Levonorgestrel (Microgynon 30) in Healthy Women
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir/cobicistat (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections; Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 18 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 06 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Mar 2016 New trial record