Multicenter, Safety and Efficacy, Open-Label Extension Study of ACTIMMUNE® (Interferon γ-1b) in Children and Young Adults With Friedreich's Ataxia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon gamma-1b (Primary)
- Indications Friedreich's ataxia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STEADFAST
- Sponsors Horizon Pharma
- 08 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued. According to a Horizon Pharma media release, the company in conjunction with the independent Data Safety Monitoring Board, the principal investigator and the Friedreich's Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA) Collaborative Clinical Research Network (CCRN) in FA, has determined that, based on the results from a parent phase III study (profile 700251922), the FA (Friedreich's ataxia) development program will be discontinued.
- 07 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Mar 2016 New trial record