Use of Low Dose Pioglitazone to Treat Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PIOPKD
- 18 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 18 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Mar 2016 New trial record