A randomized, double-blind, three arm, three treatment period, cross-over trial to investi-gate the effect of a SGLT-2 inhibitor, a DPP-4 inhibitor and a SGLT-2 inhibitor + DPP-4 inhibitor on glucagon levels, endogenous glucose production and lipolysis during hyper-, normo- and hypoglycaemia in subjects with type 2 diabetes using stable tracer technique.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary) ; Saxagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 15 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.