A Phase II, Multicentre, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Once Daily, Oral Doses of Empagliflozin as Adjunctive to Insulin Therapy for 28 Days in Japanese Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 17 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.