Efficacy in Controlling Glycaemia With Victoza® (Liraglutide) as add-on to Metformin vs. OADs as add-on to Metformin After up to 104 Weeks of Treatment in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Inadequately Controlled With Metformin Monotherapy and Treated in a Primary Care Setting
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Liraglutide (Primary) ; Dapagliflozin; Empagliflozin; Gliclazide; Glimepiride; Linagliptin; Pioglitazone; Saxagliptin; Sitagliptin; Vildagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIRA-PRIME
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 27 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 26 Aug 2019 to 14 Aug 2019.
- 25 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated