A Randomized, Controlled Multi-centre Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Multiple Doses of a Topically Applied Combination Containing Diclofenac 2% + Capsaicin 0.075% (2 g Formulation Per Application; 2-times Daily for 5 Days) Compared to Placebo, as Well as to Diclofenac 2% and Capsaicin 0.075% in Patients With Acute Back or Neck Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin/diclofenac (Primary) ; Capsaicin; Diclofenac
- Indications Acute pain; Back pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 800 to 750.
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1200 to 800.
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.