A Phase 1 Open-Label Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of KPT-9274, a Dual Inhibitor of PAK4 and NAMPT, in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies or Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KPT 9274 (Primary) ; Niacin
- Indications Colon cancer; Lung cancer; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PANAMA
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, top-line data from this clinical study are expected later this year.
- 04 May 2017 According to Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, top-line data from this clinical study are expected in mid-2017.
- 22 Jun 2016 According to Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the company looks forward to report top line data of this trial in 2017.