A Phase 1B Study of JCAR014, Autologous T Cells Engineered to Express a CD19-Specific Chimeric Antigen Receptor, in Combination With Durvalumab (MEDI4736) for Relapsed/Refractory B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; JCAR 014 (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 06 Sep 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 09 May 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Juno Therapeutics media release.
- 14 Mar 2016 New trial record