A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind Study Comparing ABT-494 to Placebo on Stable Conventional Synthetic Disease-Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs (csDMARDs) in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis With Inadequate Response or Intolerance to Biologic DMARDs (bDMARDs)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Upadacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SELECT-BEYOND
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 499 to 450.
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.