A Phase 3, Multicenter, Expanded Access Study of Ibalizumab Plus an Optimized Background Regimen (OBR) in Treatment-Experienced Patients Infected With Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR) HIV-1
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibalizumab (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TaiMed Biologics
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 14 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting, as reported in a Theratechnologies media release.