A Phase 3, Multicenter, Expanded Access Study of Ibalizumab Plus an Optimized Background Regimen (OBR) in Treatment-Experienced Patients Infected With Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR) HIV-1
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibalizumab (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TaiMed Biologics
- 04 Oct 2017 Efficacy and safety results at week 48 presented at the IDWeek 2017, according to a Theratechnologies media release.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.