A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics(PK) and Pharmacodynamics(PD), and Non-Randomized, Bioavailability(BA) Study of BMS-986195 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986195 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 30 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 18 Aug 2017.