IGHID 11424 - A Pilot Trial of the Effect of Vorinostat and AGS-004 on Persistent HIV-1 Infection (The VOR VAX Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AGS 004 (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VORVAX
- 06 Sep 2017 According to an Argos Therapeutics Inc media release, four patients currently enrolled in the trial have received AGS-004 manufactured using RNA antigens derived from infectious plasma collected from the patient prior to the initiation of antiretroviral therapy (ART). The most recently enrolled patient is receiving, and all future patients will receive, AGS-004 manufactured with RNA antigens amplified directly from the patient's own latent viral reservoir.
- 06 Sep 2017 According to an Argos Therapeutics Inc media release, for the first time a patient in this trial has been dosed with AGS-004 dendritic cell therapy manufactured utilizing RNA antigens from the patient's latent viral reservoir.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated