A 6-Month, Multicenter, Phase 3, Open-Label Extension Safety Study of OTO-104 Given At 3-Month Intervals by Intratympanic Injection in Subjects With Unilateral Meniere's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Meniere's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Otonomy
- 13 Sep 2017 According to an Otonomy media release, all development activities for OTIVIDEX have been suspended including termination of ongoing clinical trials and pre-registration support efforts.
- 13 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued according to an Otonomy media release.
- 16 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.