Randomized Clinical Trial: 03 (Methylphenidate and Duloxetine)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Duloxetine (Primary) ; Methylphenidate (Primary) ; Cocaine
- Indications Back pain; Chronic fatigue syndrome; Depressive disorders; Diabetic neuropathies; Fibromyalgia; Generalised anxiety disorder; Major depressive disorder; Musculoskeletal pain; Neuropathic pain; Stress incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Oct 2016 Protocol is amended as per change in official study title, study design from pharmacodynamics to efficacy/safety study, primary endpoint, purpose and patient number.
- 17 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 16 to 40.
- 17 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.