A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled, Adaptive Dose-Finding Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of JNJ-42847922 as Adjunctive Therapy to Antidepressants in Adult Subjects With Major Depressive Disorder Who Have Responded Inadequately to Antidepressant Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Seltorexant (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Minerva Neurosciences
- 05 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Minerva Neurosciences media release.
- 18 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 256 to 280.
- 03 Nov 2016 According to a Minerva Neurosciences media release, the company anticipates to begin this study in early 2017.