A Double-Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose (SAD) and Multiple Ascending Dose (MAD) Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of ANB020 in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ANB 020 (Primary) ; ANB 020 (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Atopic dermatitis; Peanut hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors AnaptysBio
- 08 Mar 2017 According to an AnaptysBio media release, data were presented at American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) 2017 Annual Meeting.
- 08 Mar 2017 According to an AnaptysBio media release, data were presented at the 2017 American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting.
- 06 Mar 2017 Results presented at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History