A Phase 1, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Study of Vonapanitase Administered Following Angioplasty of a Distal Popliteal, Tibial or Peroneal Artery in Patients With Peripheral Artery Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vonapanitase (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Proteon Therapeutics
- 10 May 2017 According to a Proteon Therapeutics media release, the company is on track to enroll 24 patients in this trial by the end of 2017.
- 10 Nov 2016 According to a Proteon Therapeutics media release, first patient has been dosed in this trial.
- 16 Mar 2016 New trial record