Phase I Study of Adoptive Immunotherapy Using the Natural Killer Cell Line, Neukoplast™(NK-92), for the Treatment of Refractory or Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Natural killer cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors NantKwest
- 27 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 27 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 06 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History