Phase 1 study of BLU-285 in patients with advanced systemic mastocytosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avapritinib (Primary)
- Indications Systemic mastocytosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Blueprint Medicines
- 10 Dec 2017 According to the American Society of Hematology media release, data from this study were presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Blueprint Medicines media release, data will be presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- 02 Aug 2017 Blueprint Medicines completed enrollment in the dose escalation portion and began enrolling patients in the dose expansion portion of this clinical trial at the recommended dose of 300 mg once daily, as reported in a media release. The company anticipates providing updated data from this clinical trial by the end of 2017.