A Feasibility and Safety Study of PSCA-Specific Chimeric Antigen Receptor Engineered T Cells (BPX-601) in Subjects With Non-Resectable Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BPX 601 (Primary) ; Rimiducid
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Feb 2017 According to Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release, first patient has been dosed in this trial.
- 04 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.