A Feasibility and Safety Study of PSCA-Specific Chimeric Antigen Receptor Engineered T Cells (BPX-601) in Subjects With Non-Resectable Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BPX 601 (Primary) ; Rimiducid
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Nov 2017 Based on data from the initial three treated patients in this trial, the Company, with support from the principal investigator and the FDA, amended the study protocol to allow activation of the iMC switch seven days following the administration of BPX-601 versus the previous 30-day schedule.
- 21 Feb 2017 According to Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release, first patient has been dosed in this trial.
- 04 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.