A Phase 1b/2 Dose-Escalation and Cohort-Expansion Study of the Noncovalent, Reversible Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, SNS-062, in Patients With B-Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SNS 062 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunesis Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Jul 2017 According to a Sunesis Pharmaceuticals media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial.
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 May 2017 According to a Sunesis media release, the compnay expects to begin dosing in this quarter.