An Open Label, Dose Escalation Study to Assess Safety and Tolerability of Collagenase Clostridium Histolyticum (EN3835) in Subjects With Uterine Leiomyoma (Fibroids)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Collagenase clostridium histolyticum (Primary)
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a BioSpecifics Technologies Corporation media release, the company expects to report data from the trial in 2018.
- 10 May 2017 According to a BioSpecifics Pharma media release, data demonstrating the accuracy of the injection technique in three patients has been presented at the Uterine Fibroids 2017 Conference.
- 10 May 2017 According to a BioSpecifics Pharma media release, first patient has been dosed in the study in April 2017.