A Phase II Study of Pembrolizumab as Post-Remission Treatment of Patients ≥ 60 With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Who Are Not Transplantation Candidates
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 1 Sep 2021.
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 19 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.