A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Comparative Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of CF-301 vs. Placebo in Addition to Standard-of-Care Antibacterial Therapy for the Treatment of Adult Patients With Staphylococcus Aureus Bloodstream Infections (Bacteremia) Including Right Sided Endocarditis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CF 301 (Primary)
- Indications Endocarditis; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ContraFect
- 25 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 25 May 2017 According to a ContraFect media release, the company expects to announce top line results in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- 19 May 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.