An Open-Label Study of Rovalpituzumab Tesirine in Subjects With Delta-Like Protein 3-Expressing Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rovalpituzumab tesirine (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Glioblastoma; Large cell carcinoma; Malignant melanoma; Neuroendocrine carcinoma; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Stem CentRx
- 02 Jun 2017 According to trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, 14 patients have been enrolled as of 20 Jan 2017.
- 02 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 06 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.