A Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Single and Multiple Doses of ISIS 703802, Targeting ANGPTL3, Administered Subcutaneously to Healthy Volunteers With Elevated Triglycerides and Subjects With Familial Hypercholesterolemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS ANGPTL3Rx (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 24 May 2017 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 15 Nov 2016 According to an Ionis Pharmaceuticals media release, results of interim analysis from the study were presented at the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions.
- 15 Nov 2016 Interim results published in an Ionis Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History